Boutique Apartment Design is not very simple to design such as dual occupancy and multi-town house development. A high level of skill is required to design a good apartment development but there needs to be a balance between good design principles and achieving a financially viable project that meets our housing needs now and into the future. Any change to the planning system has implications that could be felt by developers, buyers and residents. However, as a community we have an obligation to ensure all new apartments are livable and sustainable and meet the needs of all occupants over the life cycle of a building.
There are key point’s needs to be considered in order to design most livable boutique apartments.
- Just the right size apartments with smartly planned all the amenities
- Right building heights for all the amenities
- All the bedrooms and living rooms on external walls getting natural light through windows
- Good size Courtyards and Balcony
- Direct Access to Natural light
- Good natural ventilation to all the apartments must be provided by windows, doors or other openable devices
- Minimise the sound transmission through floors and walls
- Minimal internal corridor
- Visible and accessible front Entrance with active building frontage and short corridors
- Achieving a quality outlook from all the apartments
- Air conditioning unit hidden away rather than in the balcony
- Most of the apartments with North/East or West facing courtyard
- Excellent Landscape design
- Excellent waste management plan
Nupur’s aesthetic applied to modern inner-east city living, All the boutique apartments she has designed evidence that apartments can be as glamorous and spacious as any home. She consider all of the above key points when she design boutique apartments. Her design is sleek, contemporary and highly sophisticated, the unbroken flow between utilitarian and living areas combined with the use of white surfaces, limestone floors and mirrors creates space and light. Proof that boutique apartments will eventually become our choice for sustainable city living.
Developers require a commercially-viable DA supported by council so that their project can proceed into sales and construction. This process often requires the consultant team to consider apparently-conflicting requirements from stakeholders, and being able to resolve this in a fast and commercially-acceptable way.
A high level of professional experience and goodwill between the Building Designer, town planner and council planner will assist this process, and the experience of the building designer & town planner is critical. Building Designer and town planner team selection is especially critical when a timely coordinated response requires input from all team members. Nupur has worked on number of apartment projects in most of the council in Melbourne and she has excellent team of various consultants who are expert in their field.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Port Campbell - The stunning coastal town of Victoria, Australia – Port Campbell is a dream location to enjoy the beach and sand with your family. The city is situated on the Great Ocean Road on the west side of Twelve Apostles within the Shire of Corangamite. This town is very less populated and has a small population […]
- Beach House Apollo Bay - Beach House Apollo Bay is an ideal house for renting for families visiting Apollo Bay. This house is located near the coast of Apollo Bay near about 1km that is just a 10 minutes walking distance from the beach—boasting air-conditioned place with a beautiful freshening balcony. The beachfront property provides access to the patio and […]
- Beach House Fairhaven - Fairhaven is located in the coastal area of Surf Coast Shire. Fairhaven is a small coastal city with a lot of adventure and fun. Fairhaven is one of the perfect city in all cities for families to enjoy. To enjoy to the fullest, you will need a Beach House Fairhaven which must be near to […]
- Beach House Lorne - Lorne is a beautiful holiday location for you and your family. If you love sand, water, and sunbaths, this will be the most memorable vacation of your at Lorne. The Beach House Lorne is also available, which is located just near the beach (about 500m at a walking distance. The Beach House Lorne is very […]
- The Contemporary Beach House Anglesea - The Contemporary Beach House Anglesea is best known for its exceptional designs, making it one of the best beach houses on an international level. It has garnered huge popularity due to its elegance and grandeur. Spanning over a large area, this beach house includes five bedrooms and bathrooms and four car parks and living spaces. […]
- Beach House Torquay - Planned to enjoy these summer vacations or weekends in winter in Torquay this time, don’t worry, we are here with one of your’s best accommodation. Beach House Torquay is one of the best houses situated nearby the coastal area of Torquay. For small or mid-sized families, this is the entirely renovated home. The Beach House […]
- Beach House Ocean Grove - Recently renovated cozy Beach House Ocean Grove, with the renovated floor, appliances, kitchen, and gas log fireplace. The lounge room with a television, DVD player, and wifi has a couple of comfortable couches with these. There are also various games, puzzles, and books available in the living room for your entertainment. The dining area inside […]
- Beach House Corio Bay - In the southwest corner of Australia, Port Philip, the Corio Bay is located. It is one of the most numerous bays of the Southwest corner. Corio is a suburb nearby, so it is named as Corio bay. If you have just reached Corio Bay and you are looking for comfortable accommodation, you don’t have to […]
- Beach House Safety Beach - Beach House Safety Beach is a beautiful property with a garden full of greenery in it. The property is set in Safety House near about five km from Martha Cover Harbour. This beach house is fully air-conditioned, and this is located about 400m away from the Safety Beach. Wide varieties of facilities are available inside […]
- Beach House Sorrento - The beautiful life in Sorrento is full of adventure and entertainment. Living the good life in Sorrento’s limestone buildings while dining by water or browsing galleries and boutiques is entirely fascinating and beautiful. You can dive, swim slow, take a sunbath or swim alongside dolphins and you will love this place once you settle here […]