French Provincial Homes Elegant Designs
The French Style of Architecture is one of the most brilliant contributions of the field of architecture. It is known all over the world for its elegance and warmth. There are a wide variety of designs that can be incorporated into French Style Homes. French provincial facade gallery is one of them. A gallery over the facade looks enchanting. From modern to rustic, here are a few elegant designs for French Provincial Homes.
1. French Normandy
French Style Architecture started in Normandy. In Normandy, the farm did not stand alone, and they had a house attached to them. When the other countries took inspiration from these French farmhouses, the result was Normandy Style Homes. The walls of these homes are made of bricks or concrete. They are also decorated with half-timbering, sometimes in the form of vertical wooden bands. Normandy style homes also have a distinctive feature in the cone-shaped roof.
2. French Provincial Homes
These homes were popular in the France of 1600s. From there the style developed into its present form. Built symmetrically, these homes are known for their simplicity and elegance. The walls are made in brick. Their roofs are hipped and sloping downwards. Another striking feature of these homes is a tall second story.
3. French Country
This style is a hybrid version of French Normandy and French Provincial Styles. While encompassing both the manor and farmhouse styles, this style came to be unique. Some of the features of this style are curves arches, stonework, and soft lines. Exposed wood beams also form an essential characteristic of these homes.
There are several other designs of French Architecture. You can talk to an experienced architect who would give you the details of the French provincial facade gallery so that you can choose the best design.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Port Campbell - The stunning coastal town of Victoria, Australia – Port Campbell is a dream location to enjoy the beach and sand with your family. The city is situated on the Great Ocean Road on the west side of Twelve Apostles within the Shire of Corangamite. This town is very less populated and has a small population […]
- Beach House Apollo Bay - Beach House Apollo Bay is an ideal house for renting for families visiting Apollo Bay. This house is located near the coast of Apollo Bay near about 1km that is just a 10 minutes walking distance from the beach—boasting air-conditioned place with a beautiful freshening balcony. The beachfront property provides access to the patio and […]
- Beach House Fairhaven - Fairhaven is located in the coastal area of Surf Coast Shire. Fairhaven is a small coastal city with a lot of adventure and fun. Fairhaven is one of the perfect city in all cities for families to enjoy. To enjoy to the fullest, you will need a Beach House Fairhaven which must be near to […]
- Beach House Lorne - Lorne is a beautiful holiday location for you and your family. If you love sand, water, and sunbaths, this will be the most memorable vacation of your at Lorne. The Beach House Lorne is also available, which is located just near the beach (about 500m at a walking distance. The Beach House Lorne is very […]
- The Contemporary Beach House Anglesea - The Contemporary Beach House Anglesea is best known for its exceptional designs, making it one of the best beach houses on an international level. It has garnered huge popularity due to its elegance and grandeur. Spanning over a large area, this beach house includes five bedrooms and bathrooms and four car parks and living spaces. […]
- Beach House Torquay - Planned to enjoy these summer vacations or weekends in winter in Torquay this time, don’t worry, we are here with one of your’s best accommodation. Beach House Torquay is one of the best houses situated nearby the coastal area of Torquay. For small or mid-sized families, this is the entirely renovated home. The Beach House […]
- Beach House Ocean Grove - Recently renovated cozy Beach House Ocean Grove, with the renovated floor, appliances, kitchen, and gas log fireplace. The lounge room with a television, DVD player, and wifi has a couple of comfortable couches with these. There are also various games, puzzles, and books available in the living room for your entertainment. The dining area inside […]
- Beach House Corio Bay - In the southwest corner of Australia, Port Philip, the Corio Bay is located. It is one of the most numerous bays of the Southwest corner. Corio is a suburb nearby, so it is named as Corio bay. If you have just reached Corio Bay and you are looking for comfortable accommodation, you don’t have to […]
- Beach House Safety Beach - Beach House Safety Beach is a beautiful property with a garden full of greenery in it. The property is set in Safety House near about five km from Martha Cover Harbour. This beach house is fully air-conditioned, and this is located about 400m away from the Safety Beach. Wide varieties of facilities are available inside […]
- Beach House Sorrento - The beautiful life in Sorrento is full of adventure and entertainment. Living the good life in Sorrento’s limestone buildings while dining by water or browsing galleries and boutiques is entirely fascinating and beautiful. You can dive, swim slow, take a sunbath or swim alongside dolphins and you will love this place once you settle here […]