House built in the French Provincial Home Style have something different about them. This style which originated in France in the 1600s later became popular across the world in the 1900s. The French Provincial Facade is so beautiful and satisfying to look at that you would want a similar kind of home for yourself. Although there is a different kind of architectural genius needed to build these houses, you can always incorporate its unique elements in your present home.
Elements Of The French Provincial Home Style
Here are some of the unique elements of the French Provincial Style Homes.
1. Rustic Wood
You can incorporate rustic wood in the furnishings of your house to give it a French Look. For instance, use a wooden dining table and chairs that are simple yet sophisticated. When putting on a white marble floor, the authenticity of this style increases.
2. Warm Interiors
The French Style of architecture is never too loud. You should, therefore, try and use lighter and warm tones for the interiors of your home. This includes the color of the walls, curtains, or blinds, and rugs.
Parquetry is an essential feature of these homes. This design in the wooden flooring is necessary to give your home a French look. Also, the architect will guide you about the variety of patterns that can be drawn.
4. Kitchen Island
In homes inspired by the French Style of Architecture, the central kitchen island is often made in a different color than the rest of the decor. Even the marble top can be carved with beautiful carvings to accentuate the look.
5. Exposed Beams
In French Style Homes, everything is made in rustic wood. Therefore, it looks good if the beams are exposed in the old and historic style.
No matter what design you choose, make sure that you are highlighting the French Provincial Facade.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Port Campbell - The stunning coastal town of Victoria, Australia – Port Campbell is a dream location to enjoy the beach and sand with your family. The city is situated on the Great Ocean Road on the west side of Twelve Apostles within the Shire of Corangamite. This town is very less populated and has a small population […]
- Beach House Apollo Bay - Beach House Apollo Bay is an ideal house for renting for families visiting Apollo Bay. This house is located near the coast of Apollo Bay near about 1km that is just a 10 minutes walking distance from the beach—boasting air-conditioned place with a beautiful freshening balcony. The beachfront property provides access to the patio and […]
- Beach House Fairhaven - Fairhaven is located in the coastal area of Surf Coast Shire. Fairhaven is a small coastal city with a lot of adventure and fun. Fairhaven is one of the perfect city in all cities for families to enjoy. To enjoy to the fullest, you will need a Beach House Fairhaven which must be near to […]
- Beach House Lorne - Lorne is a beautiful holiday location for you and your family. If you love sand, water, and sunbaths, this will be the most memorable vacation of your at Lorne. The Beach House Lorne is also available, which is located just near the beach (about 500m at a walking distance. The Beach House Lorne is very […]
- The Contemporary Beach House Anglesea - The Contemporary Beach House Anglesea is best known for its exceptional designs, making it one of the best beach houses on an international level. It has garnered huge popularity due to its elegance and grandeur. Spanning over a large area, this beach house includes five bedrooms and bathrooms and four car parks and living spaces. […]
- Beach House Torquay - Planned to enjoy these summer vacations or weekends in winter in Torquay this time, don’t worry, we are here with one of your’s best accommodation. Beach House Torquay is one of the best houses situated nearby the coastal area of Torquay. For small or mid-sized families, this is the entirely renovated home. The Beach House […]
- Beach House Ocean Grove - Recently renovated cozy Beach House Ocean Grove, with the renovated floor, appliances, kitchen, and gas log fireplace. The lounge room with a television, DVD player, and wifi has a couple of comfortable couches with these. There are also various games, puzzles, and books available in the living room for your entertainment. The dining area inside […]
- Beach House Corio Bay - In the southwest corner of Australia, Port Philip, the Corio Bay is located. It is one of the most numerous bays of the Southwest corner. Corio is a suburb nearby, so it is named as Corio bay. If you have just reached Corio Bay and you are looking for comfortable accommodation, you don’t have to […]
- Beach House Safety Beach - Beach House Safety Beach is a beautiful property with a garden full of greenery in it. The property is set in Safety House near about five km from Martha Cover Harbour. This beach house is fully air-conditioned, and this is located about 400m away from the Safety Beach. Wide varieties of facilities are available inside […]
- Beach House Sorrento - The beautiful life in Sorrento is full of adventure and entertainment. Living the good life in Sorrento’s limestone buildings while dining by water or browsing galleries and boutiques is entirely fascinating and beautiful. You can dive, swim slow, take a sunbath or swim alongside dolphins and you will love this place once you settle here […]