I, Nupur Tomar, is the founding Principal of Vaastu Pty Ltd, which has developed a national reputation for the design of a range of Custom & Luxury homes, Apartments, Townhouses, Dental & Medical Surgeries.
I have completed “Bachelor of Architecture” from IIT Roorkee-India in 2001 with several gold medals in Design. I have been offered full scholarship at The University of Melbourne for “Master of Planning & Design”. This course offered me opportunity to travel intensively around Europe to carry out my research on “Open Air Museums” and rare opportunities to present & publish papers in USA.
Since last 10 years, I have worked with many famous Melbourne Architects in various architectural firms in Australia. I have worked on diverse projects ranging from education centers, wineries, apartments complexes, boutique homes with Melbourne Architects, Sydney Architects and Brisbane Architects. This extensive experience I have gained from various Melbourne Architects have enhance my knowledge and practical experience which has enable me to be in position to render my design services.
Our company Vaastu delivers a fine building design as per client requirement and takes you through a complete journey from conceptual to reality.
Being an Indian Architects, I understand all my Indian clients’ requirements and I personally design their home tailored to suits their personal tastes & requirements and take them through a complete journey from conceptual to reality.
As an Indian Architects, I take all my clients to the selection process of colors & materials for external façade & colors, material, fittings, fixtures, appliances for the interiors. We care about all intricate details and therefore we help our clients to choose from carpet, tiles to anything and everything for their dream home.
Unlike other big Architectural firms, I am the only point of contact from initial sketch to final handover which is lot better customer experience for our clients and make their journey smooth and enjoyable.
As an Indian Architects, I completely understand the Vaastu design principles and I apply them for my custom home as per the individual client request. Whether you like contemporary style, French provincial style, Georgian style or Indian style, I can design your dream home according to vasstu principles in any style.
If you are a developer then I can help you for your project from initial concept to final handover. Our services include concept design, town planning application, liaising with the council, obtaining the town planning permit, preparing building permit documentation and obtaining building permit. We also tender the project to renowned Melbourne builders in order to find the suitable builder for your project. We can help you work within a strict budget and choose the most cost-effective materials & we can also oversee the construction on your behalf, to ensure it is built properly as per our design and your quality expectation.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Port Campbell - The stunning coastal town of Victoria, Australia – Port Campbell is a dream location to enjoy the beach and sand with your family. The city is situated on the Great Ocean Road on the west side of Twelve Apostles within the Shire of Corangamite. This town is very less populated and has a small population […]
- Beach House Apollo Bay - Beach House Apollo Bay is an ideal house for renting for families visiting Apollo Bay. This house is located near the coast of Apollo Bay near about 1km that is just a 10 minutes walking distance from the beach—boasting air-conditioned place with a beautiful freshening balcony. The beachfront property provides access to the patio and […]
- Beach House Fairhaven - Fairhaven is located in the coastal area of Surf Coast Shire. Fairhaven is a small coastal city with a lot of adventure and fun. Fairhaven is one of the perfect city in all cities for families to enjoy. To enjoy to the fullest, you will need a Beach House Fairhaven which must be near to […]
- Beach House Lorne - Lorne is a beautiful holiday location for you and your family. If you love sand, water, and sunbaths, this will be the most memorable vacation of your at Lorne. The Beach House Lorne is also available, which is located just near the beach (about 500m at a walking distance. The Beach House Lorne is very […]
- The Contemporary Beach House Anglesea - The Contemporary Beach House Anglesea is best known for its exceptional designs, making it one of the best beach houses on an international level. It has garnered huge popularity due to its elegance and grandeur. Spanning over a large area, this beach house includes five bedrooms and bathrooms and four car parks and living spaces. […]
- Beach House Torquay - Planned to enjoy these summer vacations or weekends in winter in Torquay this time, don’t worry, we are here with one of your’s best accommodation. Beach House Torquay is one of the best houses situated nearby the coastal area of Torquay. For small or mid-sized families, this is the entirely renovated home. The Beach House […]
- Beach House Ocean Grove - Recently renovated cozy Beach House Ocean Grove, with the renovated floor, appliances, kitchen, and gas log fireplace. The lounge room with a television, DVD player, and wifi has a couple of comfortable couches with these. There are also various games, puzzles, and books available in the living room for your entertainment. The dining area inside […]
- Beach House Corio Bay - In the southwest corner of Australia, Port Philip, the Corio Bay is located. It is one of the most numerous bays of the Southwest corner. Corio is a suburb nearby, so it is named as Corio bay. If you have just reached Corio Bay and you are looking for comfortable accommodation, you don’t have to […]
- Beach House Safety Beach - Beach House Safety Beach is a beautiful property with a garden full of greenery in it. The property is set in Safety House near about five km from Martha Cover Harbour. This beach house is fully air-conditioned, and this is located about 400m away from the Safety Beach. Wide varieties of facilities are available inside […]
- Beach House Sorrento - The beautiful life in Sorrento is full of adventure and entertainment. Living the good life in Sorrento’s limestone buildings while dining by water or browsing galleries and boutiques is entirely fascinating and beautiful. You can dive, swim slow, take a sunbath or swim alongside dolphins and you will love this place once you settle here […]