The design of Beach House Facades is equally important as the interior. In contemporary coastal homes, Horizontal weatherboard is preferred in general as horizontal lines portray the form of the horizon and the timber adds a desired textural division. Furthermore, this kind of weatherboard looks identical to old-fashioned timber cladding. Some famous types of Australian Beach House Facades are as follows.
- Curtain walling
- Precast concrete panels with various types of finishes.
- Tiles and stone veneer panels.
- Metallic cladding.
- Brickwork and stonework (masonry)
- Glass and steel façade systems
The modern cement composite of beach house exterior makes the house resilient to moisture, damage, salt erosion and heat. The texture of the Australian Beach House Facades is really important. In modern coastal houses, textures are added in artwork and décor also. Most of the exterior wall colour, artwork and décor are designed with the harmony of sand, shells and other coastal comforts. Furthermore, these factors add intrigue to Australian beach houses. However, in general, the exterior designs of modern beach house are perfect blend glass, wood and ceramic. Hence, these designs come with clean lines, plenty of windows and often simplicity.
How Vaastu Can Help You?
Vaastu Offers facade designs that are not only attractive but also sustainable. We also provide a comprehensive guide on choosing sustainable materials for your facade that suits the coastal climate and provides your intended looks. For example, the use of structural steel roof in the beach house allows making the roof like an umbrella. Some people use Cedarwood in the exterior that offers a visual connection between the beach house and the Australian sea. We offer ranges of façade design from a simple refined look to unformed and an exaggerated touch. Furthermore, our design will be Vastu compliant that will help you to extract the benefit of health, happiness and harmony from the structure.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Port Campbell - The stunning coastal town of Victoria, Australia – Port Campbell is a dream location to enjoy the beach and sand with your family. The city is situated on the Great Ocean Road on the west side of Twelve Apostles within the Shire of Corangamite. This town is very less populated and has a small population […]
- Beach House Apollo Bay - Beach House Apollo Bay is an ideal house for renting for families visiting Apollo Bay. This house is located near the coast of Apollo Bay near about 1km that is just a 10 minutes walking distance from the beach—boasting air-conditioned place with a beautiful freshening balcony. The beachfront property provides access to the patio and […]
- Beach House Fairhaven - Fairhaven is located in the coastal area of Surf Coast Shire. Fairhaven is a small coastal city with a lot of adventure and fun. Fairhaven is one of the perfect city in all cities for families to enjoy. To enjoy to the fullest, you will need a Beach House Fairhaven which must be near to […]
- Beach House Lorne - Lorne is a beautiful holiday location for you and your family. If you love sand, water, and sunbaths, this will be the most memorable vacation of your at Lorne. The Beach House Lorne is also available, which is located just near the beach (about 500m at a walking distance. The Beach House Lorne is very […]
- The Contemporary Beach House Anglesea - The Contemporary Beach House Anglesea is best known for its exceptional designs, making it one of the best beach houses on an international level. It has garnered huge popularity due to its elegance and grandeur. Spanning over a large area, this beach house includes five bedrooms and bathrooms and four car parks and living spaces. […]
- Beach House Torquay - Planned to enjoy these summer vacations or weekends in winter in Torquay this time, don’t worry, we are here with one of your’s best accommodation. Beach House Torquay is one of the best houses situated nearby the coastal area of Torquay. For small or mid-sized families, this is the entirely renovated home. The Beach House […]
- Beach House Ocean Grove - Recently renovated cozy Beach House Ocean Grove, with the renovated floor, appliances, kitchen, and gas log fireplace. The lounge room with a television, DVD player, and wifi has a couple of comfortable couches with these. There are also various games, puzzles, and books available in the living room for your entertainment. The dining area inside […]
- Beach House Corio Bay - In the southwest corner of Australia, Port Philip, the Corio Bay is located. It is one of the most numerous bays of the Southwest corner. Corio is a suburb nearby, so it is named as Corio bay. If you have just reached Corio Bay and you are looking for comfortable accommodation, you don’t have to […]
- Beach House Safety Beach - Beach House Safety Beach is a beautiful property with a garden full of greenery in it. The property is set in Safety House near about five km from Martha Cover Harbour. This beach house is fully air-conditioned, and this is located about 400m away from the Safety Beach. Wide varieties of facilities are available inside […]
- Beach House Sorrento - The beautiful life in Sorrento is full of adventure and entertainment. Living the good life in Sorrento’s limestone buildings while dining by water or browsing galleries and boutiques is entirely fascinating and beautiful. You can dive, swim slow, take a sunbath or swim alongside dolphins and you will love this place once you settle here […]