French Provincial Home : The finest of world traditions have come into existence with the fusion of cultures and coming together of different forms of arts, philosophies and beliefs. And this has largely impacted the way world looks at the cultural maturity and societal growth today.
The Emergence of French Architectural Influence
Back in the era of 1600s and 1700s, French were among the most ambitious colonial powers. They built colonies across different parts of the globe including Australia and the connected lands. They settled, got married and became an innate part of the tradition that existed in the vicinity.
French explorers like Comte de La Pérouse, who went on to stay there for some time and put the French footprints there, further impacted this fusion to a large extent. This had a great influence on the way they lived and dwelled.
Over the time, among many things they built like Frenchmen bays and shores, stockades, museums, churches, camping sites, the most renowned is the French provincial home.
The Origin and Derivation of a French Provincial House
Its origin is well related to rural manor houses and chateaux found in the countryside of France, which were a mainstream housing option for them then. And that’s what can be seen in the way they are themed.
These buildings were primarily used for residential purposes by wealthy landowners besides being used as business centers for conducting various trades. Later on during the reign of Louis XIV these were also used for lodging and vacation home services, quite expansively.
The Structure and Aesthetics of a French Provincial Setting
A French provincial home is mostly attributed and characterized by mansard roof, Juliet balconies, beveled glass double door, and iron lacework, which mark its exclusive appeal and elegance.
It is one-of-a-kind construction and has its unique architectural style and typical French Eclectic American structure with steeply pitched hipped roof over the top. All of which is dressed up in light, subtle and creamy tones by and large – best representing the style roots of the French Diaspora.
French provincial houses were mostly covered with half timber work and half of the concrete. These structures were built with symmetrical and proportioned architectural patterns that were mostly featured by a central front door with a modestly designed fascia.
French Provincial Homes By The Day
Largely popular in South East suburbs of Melbourne, these homes are fast gaining prominence across Australia for their archetypal significance. The best part about these manors is they are timeless and classic in their style and doesn’t go off-trend or obsolete with the changing trends and practices in the construction arena.
Today, French provincial home is one of the top-trending vintage dwelling options that are famous all over the globe for their magnificent artwork. Its design, interior, assemblage, layout, theme and trait, everything is taken into the account by modern engineers to replicate and reassert its value in the modern era.
They even rework on it with their creative tweaks to revive the feel and flair of it in a more contemporary design and make it work at per your cultural preferences. You can even get great help from vastu and Feng Shui consultants in assuring best of energy agreement and flow of positivity across the house.
How Vaastu Designers Can Help?
Vaastu Designers can get you a unique design pro-valued at energy sourcing and elemental integrity along with the visual trait and functional design that best compliment your ethnic and traditional cores. Which can be further reworked on to suit your creative choices and preferential inputs, aiming to serve you the best of French provincial setup in your customary, artistic and lifestyle bandwidth. So, you get the most out of the legacy of the French provincial house well dressed and served in your plate of housing preferences – both in terms of acquiring the best of energy flow and dwelling value!
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Port Campbell - The stunning coastal town of Victoria, Australia – Port Campbell is a dream location to enjoy the beach and sand with your family. The city is situated on the Great Ocean Road on the west side of Twelve Apostles within the Shire of Corangamite. This town is very less populated and has a small population […]
- Beach House Apollo Bay - Beach House Apollo Bay is an ideal house for renting for families visiting Apollo Bay. This house is located near the coast of Apollo Bay near about 1km that is just a 10 minutes walking distance from the beach—boasting air-conditioned place with a beautiful freshening balcony. The beachfront property provides access to the patio and […]
- Beach House Fairhaven - Fairhaven is located in the coastal area of Surf Coast Shire. Fairhaven is a small coastal city with a lot of adventure and fun. Fairhaven is one of the perfect city in all cities for families to enjoy. To enjoy to the fullest, you will need a Beach House Fairhaven which must be near to […]
- Beach House Lorne - Lorne is a beautiful holiday location for you and your family. If you love sand, water, and sunbaths, this will be the most memorable vacation of your at Lorne. The Beach House Lorne is also available, which is located just near the beach (about 500m at a walking distance. The Beach House Lorne is very […]
- The Contemporary Beach House Anglesea - The Contemporary Beach House Anglesea is best known for its exceptional designs, making it one of the best beach houses on an international level. It has garnered huge popularity due to its elegance and grandeur. Spanning over a large area, this beach house includes five bedrooms and bathrooms and four car parks and living spaces. […]
- Beach House Torquay - Planned to enjoy these summer vacations or weekends in winter in Torquay this time, don’t worry, we are here with one of your’s best accommodation. Beach House Torquay is one of the best houses situated nearby the coastal area of Torquay. For small or mid-sized families, this is the entirely renovated home. The Beach House […]
- Beach House Ocean Grove - Recently renovated cozy Beach House Ocean Grove, with the renovated floor, appliances, kitchen, and gas log fireplace. The lounge room with a television, DVD player, and wifi has a couple of comfortable couches with these. There are also various games, puzzles, and books available in the living room for your entertainment. The dining area inside […]
- Beach House Corio Bay - In the southwest corner of Australia, Port Philip, the Corio Bay is located. It is one of the most numerous bays of the Southwest corner. Corio is a suburb nearby, so it is named as Corio bay. If you have just reached Corio Bay and you are looking for comfortable accommodation, you don’t have to […]
- Beach House Safety Beach - Beach House Safety Beach is a beautiful property with a garden full of greenery in it. The property is set in Safety House near about five km from Martha Cover Harbour. This beach house is fully air-conditioned, and this is located about 400m away from the Safety Beach. Wide varieties of facilities are available inside […]
- Beach House Sorrento - The beautiful life in Sorrento is full of adventure and entertainment. Living the good life in Sorrento’s limestone buildings while dining by water or browsing galleries and boutiques is entirely fascinating and beautiful. You can dive, swim slow, take a sunbath or swim alongside dolphins and you will love this place once you settle here […]